Thursday, January 23, 2014

Knitting Pretty

Long-standing followers of my blog know how much I love 1930s knitted and crocheted clothing & accessories. Over the years, I've had several amazing pieces pass through my hands.  The passion persists, though the collection has narrowed....so I did a happy dance when I acquired the Bucilla Knitted Flower Fashions booklet with accompanying gadgets for Adeline's Attic Vintage. I also scored a beautiful 1930s two-piece mint green knitted dress for Moon River Vintage, but it sold as soon as I previewed it over social media! Not surprising, considering that apple juice buckle!!! Stay tuned for more vintage loveliness!












3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

That dress is dreamy to the nth degree! It makes me think of something a mermaid might have donned had she stepped out of the sea, grown legs and wanted to look both chic and sweet during the 1930s.

♥ Jessica

tubby3pug said...

1930s dresses are such a dream and the color!

retro rover

BaronessVonVintage said...

Totally a siren's set!!

I agree...the colours!! Like macarons!